Kebony AS is represented by: Jean-Baptiste Clavel, CEO
VAT number: NO 997 870 719
Responsible for the content on this website: Jean-Baptiste Clavel, CEO, Hoffsveien 48, 0377 Oslo, Norway.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Kebony AS and its subsidiaries and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kebony AS and its subsidiaries. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kebony AS and its subsidiaries take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Last updated: 03.07.2018
- Data we collect.
- What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
- Why do we share data outside of the EU/EEA?
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
- Your rights
- About us
1. Data we collect
As a data controller, we collect a variety of data to deliver our services. Whenever we collect Personal Information from you, we let you know and you will be able to access the following precise information:
- data we have collected from you
- the basis on which we are holding it (e.g. because you gave us consent)
- what we will do with it
- how long we will hold it for
- where it is stored
- who it might be shared with
- your rights in relation to the data, and
- information on how you can access and manage this data
We have provided further detail below about the specific types of data we collect and our reasons for doing so.
1.1. What data do we ask you to provide to us, and why?
Depending on the service you use, e.g. contact form on the website, we request personal information from you such as your name, email, location, addresses, and/or mobile/telephone number. We need this information from you in order to contact you, deliver our services or products to you and/or carry out any other business between us for which you have given consent to at the time of providing us with your personal information.
We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support or respond to a survey.
We may also collect additional information from you such as your date of birth, gender, Kebony products purchase history, purchase receipts, Kebony products use, etc.
We may use this information to contact you for purposes related to, for example:
– Warranty Registration: We collect personal information like name, address and purchase history in order to register warranty on your Kebony project.
– Marketing: We may send you marketing content about our projects, events, services, products and services of third-parties we consider our partners or members of the Kebony AS Corporate family through various communication channels.
– Informational and Other: We will send communications to you that are required or necessary to send to users of our services, notifications that contain important information and other communications that you request from us. You may opt-out of receiving these communications by requesting to have you Personal Data deleted from our records by contacting us.
1.2. What data do we collect when you visit our website, and why?
We collect cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that websites send to a user’s computer and are stored on the user’s web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example.
We work with partners and third-party service providers to serve you advertising using ad-related cookies and web beacons. You can opt-out of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons, in which case our advertising should not be targeted to you. You will continue to see our advertising on third-party websites that are not under our control and where you are not being specifically targeted either.
2. What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
We share personal data with the following third parties to carry out our obligations to you. We do not sell your personal data to these or any third parties.
Kebony offices in Denmark, Sweden, Belgium – Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
Kebony presence in United States, via Biewer Lumber – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
Amazon AWS, NVDS AS, Xledger, Axapta Dynamics 6.0, Planday, Stamina Interaktiv, SuperOffice, 24/7 Office – Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
Hubspot CRM, Emma Inc., Facebook Inc., Google Analytics, Google Adwords – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share data outside of the EU/EEA
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), for example if a third party we share data with has servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case we will obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU’s guidelines.
You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure:
– by following internal policies of best practice and training for staff
– by encrypting sensitive personal data
– by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we shall also inform you.
6. Your rights
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via:
- online account, if you have been signed up as a customer and have received login information
- by writing to us
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
7. About us
We are Kebony AS and our address is Hoffsveien 48, 0377 Oslo, Norway. You can contact us at [email protected].